Zero-Waste Chicken Feeder: A Sustainable Solutionjacky w
Hey lovely Facebook friends! 🌞 I just wanted to share an amazing DIY project I recently completed for my backyard chicken coop: a no-waste chicken feeder! 🚫🗑️ I’m so proud of this eco-friendly solution and thought you might be interested too! 🌎
This feeder has not only saved me money on chicken feed, but it has also significantly reduced the waste created by my lovely feathered friends. I’m all about sustainability, and this project has made my heart sing! 🎶💖
Here’s a brief rundown of how I made my no-waste chicken feeder:
- I started with a PVC pipe (4-inch diameter) and a 90-degree elbow connector.
- I cut the pipe to my desired length, which was about 2 feet.
- Then, I attached the elbow connector to one end of the pipe.
- I drilled a small hole at the top of the pipe for a hanging wire.
- I filled the feeder with chicken feed, and voilà! A no-waste chicken feeder!
By using this feeder, my chickens can only access the feed through the small opening, preventing them from kicking and spilling it all over the coop floor. 🙌
I’ve attached a few photos of my no-waste chicken feeder in action! 📸 If you’d like more detailed instructions or have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below or send me a message! 😊
Let’s all work together to reduce waste and create a more sustainable world for our future generations! 🌱🌍💚
#ZeroWaste #ChickenFeeder #DIY #Sustainability #EcoFriendly #BackyardChickens #ReduceReuseRecycle